What comes to mind when you think of travel in Ireland? Is it exploring beautifully preserved castles, warming up in a cozy pub with a pint of Guinness in hand, pulling over on the side of the road to admire the rolling hills and all the sheep? Ireland is all of that and more and we’ve got some ideas to get you started! So whether you’re looking to take a city break in Dublin or go on a week-long road trip across Ireland, we can help make it happen, and it doesn’t have to break the bank!
Ireland is a beautiful island nation located in the North Atlantic, known for its rolling green hills, rugged coastline, and rich history. Here are some places to visit and things to do in Ireland:
- Dublin: Dublin is the capital city of Ireland and is known for its stunning architecture, world-class museums, and vibrant nightlife. Visitors can explore the historic Trinity College, tour the Guinness Storehouse, or take a stroll along the picturesque River Liffey.
- Ring of Kerry: The Ring of Kerry is a scenic drive that takes visitors along the rugged coastline of the Iveragh Peninsula. Along the way, visitors can admire stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean, visit charming coastal villages, or take a hike through the rugged hills and valleys of the region.
- Cliffs of Moher: The Cliffs of Moher are one of Ireland’s most iconic natural wonders and are a must-visit destination for any traveler. These stunning cliffs rise 700 feet above the Atlantic Ocean and offer breathtaking views of the surrounding coastline.
- Galway: Galway is a vibrant coastal city that is known for its rich history, vibrant arts scene, and lively atmosphere. Visitors can explore the historic Latin Quarter, visit the city’s many museums and galleries, or take a stroll along the picturesque Salthill Promenade.
- Irish cuisine: Irish cuisine is renowned for its hearty, flavorful dishes that are made from fresh, local ingredients. Visitors can enjoy a range of traditional Irish dishes, such as Irish stew, fish and chips, and soda bread, or taste world-class whiskies and beers.
Ireland is a country that offers visitors a range of unique experiences, from exploring the rich history of Dublin to admiring the stunning natural beauty of the Cliffs of Moher or tasting world-class whiskies in the many distilleries around the country. With its rich cultural heritage, stunning natural landscapes, and friendly locals, Ireland is a must-visit destination for any traveler.